The Craft Beer Cookbook: From IPAs and Bocks to Pilsners and Porters, 100 Artisanal Recipes for Cooking with Beer by Jacquelyn Dodd (Paperback)
The Craft Beer Cookbook doesn't think you need to wait until five o'clock to pop the cap off of a quality beer. From tender pork chops marinated in a bold and citrusy IPA to apple fritters drizzled with an amber ale caramel sauce, the recipes in this book are not only delicious, but they also capture the complex notes and flavors of a perfectly balanced brew. Filled with a diverse selection of varieties, each dish transforms everyday fare into top-shelf plates that are sure to satisfy even the most discerning fan of craft beers. A toast to the world's finest brews, this cookbook highlights inspired dishes like:
- Sausage and pale ale frittata
- Roasted mushroom and brown ale soup
- Salmon with dijon beer cream sauce over drunken couscous
- Slow-roasted maple stout baby back beef ribs
- Chocolate stout cake with chocolate raspberry ganache and whipped cream
Complete with 100 imaginative craft beer recipes and dozens of four-color photographs, The Craft Beer Cookbook shows you how to incorporate your true love--beer!--into every meal.